Sunday, December 19, 2004

Work Christmas Party...

So I m at my work Christmas Party tonight at the Castle Hill Tavern and who do I see there? My ex-girlfriend Jenny who I hadn't seen in about 2 years. She still looks the same and looked liked she didnt even want to have a conversation with me.

So I finally go up to her and tap her on the back to have a conversation with her and she didnt really have much to say, I had to make up stupid boring conversation and stuff, it was quite gay... And the whole time her boyfriend was standing there giving me dirty looks and rubbing her leg as if to tell me to back off or something. Man... I've had her before, FUCK OFF! Who the fuck does that anymore? I m sorry if I m better looking but that's just the way I was born. I cant help it that I m good looking and stuff. Just live with it, I m not gonna try and steal her off you, I wish you all the best with her... DAMM... Seriously. He should thank me for all the good things I taught her and stuff. Not look at me like that. Eeeeek! That's what you get for being really really really really really ridiculously good looking I guess.

P.S. I cut my arm. Somehow.